To insure the safety of our patients and our dental team, we’ve made changes to our operating procedures.
* Before your appointment, please bring and fill out the COVID-19 Patient Screening Form and
bring it with you to your appointment.
* Please call our office at (972) 517-8090 when you arrive. We will let you know when you can
* Only patients with appointments will be allowed in the office. Other family members must
wait in their car.
* Upon entering the office, please use hand sanitizer.
* Your temperature and oxygen level will be taken.
* The questions on the COVID-19 Patient Screen Form will be ask to you again
If you experience any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days, please call our office before your appointment.
* Air travel within the U.S. or Internationally
* Fever of 100.4F or higher
* Cough, Cold, Sore Throat, Flu-Like Symptoms
* Experienced recent loss of taste or smell
* Respiratory Symptom such as Shortness of Breath
* Been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
* Live with anyone who would answer Yes to any of the above questions
As of now, till the social distancing order is lifted, we have to implement a $25 charge for Personal Protective Equipments (PPE) for dental visits that involve procedures treatment in the operatories. This is due to the increased expenses for providing a safe environment for all our patients.
If you have any other questions and/or concerns, please call our office at (972) 517-8090.
Thank you for your understanding during these times.